Please view Life Centers of Ventura County's brief 45 second introduction video
by our RN, Nurse Manager, Amy Schuberg
All Services Are Free
We care about you and want to help
Scared? Confused? Worried? Happy? Sad? Angry? Alone? Curious?
What words describe how you are feeling?
We want to know and we are here to listen and help you sort through the issues.
Do you think you might be pregnant but aren't sure?
Not sure how to deal with an unplanned pregnancy?
Considering having an abortion but want to know the risks?
Life Centers is a safe place to come to get information and discuss your options. Here are some of the services we provide:
- Free pregnancy tests
- Free ultrasounds
- Helpline. Our caring counselors are available 8am-10pm to talk if you need them. After hours, leave a message and a counselor will call/text you back after 8am the next morning to talk, answer your questions, and schedule an appointment.
- Confidential peer counseling
- Help finding low cost medical care
- Referrals for additional assistance
- Infant supplies & diapers
- Post-abortion counseling
- Information about adoptions
- Educational brochures & dvds
Have Questions? We'll help you find answers.
- What kinds of abortions are there?
- How can I take care of a baby?
- How will I tell my parents?
- My boyfriend wants me to get an abortion, but I don't want to.
- Will our relationship change?
- Will I be able to finish school?
- Where can I find medical care?
- Can I get verification of pregnancy for insurance?
These are just some of the questions we can help you with.
Life Centers is a supportive group of volunteers and professionals who care about your health and well-being. Together we can help you find answers to the the questions you may have. Our team of caring staff and trained counselors are available to talk 8am-10pm on our helpline and in our office during open hours. We offer compassionate assistance when it’s needed most. Life Centers values all stages of life and cares about you. We understand that you may be facing one of the most difficult times of your life and we are here to listen and help. Your records will be kept strictly confidential and all our services are free.
- Our office hours are Monday through Wednesday 10:00 am to 2:00 pm, and Thursday 10:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- Walk-ins are welcome, but calling ahead for an appointment is appreciated.
- Ultrasounds are offered Tuesday and Wednesday from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm, and Thursday from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm. Late walk-ins may be scheduled for the next available appointment.
- Our nurse administered pregnancy tests are 98% accurate.
- Please be sure to bring a photo ID to your appointment, if you have one.